City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum + Commission (60k Year 1 OTE)
about 1 month ago
Graduate Business Development Representative (German & Nordic Speaking) - £35,000 + Commission (£60k in Year 1) - London
This is a well-known company in its market, going through very fast growth this year in which you could be a part of. They are a marketing tech company who sell targeted AI for other companies to target their campaigns in the most effective way. They work with some of the world's biggest retailers, and very much work to an Enterprise model, meaning that you will be working on some of the biggest and best names in the market.
Join this company as a Graduate Business Development Rep (BDR) to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company's global growth. Get the opportunity to excel in generating highly qualified sales leads, collaborate strategically with your sales partners to identify, research and target the right companies and have a huge impact on the company's growth.
This graduate role will be to create leads and convert them into sales opportunities and you will be supporting the sales team.
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Regular team meet ups
- Great commission structure
- 25 days paid holiday
- Training scheme.
- Top established company to work for
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative (German Speaking) you will:
- Create leads and convert them into sales opportunities
- Manage a number of projects at once.
- Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert cold leads, warm site traffic and to re-engage old prospects
- Develop a pipeline of e-commerce brands, ideally with enterprise retailers/brands
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation.
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology and e-commerce
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry, and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Business Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox