14 days ago
Graduate Business Development Representative, Media Sales - £28,000- £32,000 + Commission (£50,000-£55,000 in Year 1) - London
This is a well-known company in its market, going through very fast growth this year in which you could be apart of. They are a media advert technology company who work with the biggest brands in the world to re-imagine display advertising. They use pattern recognition and machine learning to detect or predict the moments users disengage from the website content and are more likely to interact with an ad campaign.
Their clients include; Aston Martin, Coca Cola, Mercedes, Red Bull, Microsoft and many more huge names!! You could be apart of working with the largest companies in the world!
This graduate role will be to create leads and convert them into sales opportunities and you will be supporting the sales team.
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Regular team meet ups
- Great commission structure
- 25 days paid holiday
- Training scheme
- Top established company to work for
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will:
- Create leads and convert them into sales opportunities
- Manage a number of projects at once
- Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert cold leads, warm site traffic and to re-engage old prospects
- Develop a pipeline of e-commerce brands, ideally with enterprise retailers/brands
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation.
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology and e-commerce
- Previous experience working in sales (ideally media or tech) is a BIG plus
- Passionate, hungry, and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Business Development Representative, Media Sales now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox