City of London, London
£23000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - Technology - London - £24,000
Due to a high demand, our client is looking for a Graduate Business Development Rep to join their London team. My client is a market leading tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries.
The purpose of the Graduate Business Development Rep role is to make targeted outbound calls and follow up on marketing campaigns to set appointments for sales professionals within the New Business team. So, if you love a fast paced role within a sales dominating environment then this is the new venture for you.
As the Graduate Business Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales opportunities through high volume outbound telephone calls and follow up of targeted outbound marketing campaigns.
- Carrying out basic level needs analysis on the phone to establish key areas of interest
- Gaining knowledge of the competitive market and using this to our advantage to overcome objections and win business
- Able and willing to do cold calling
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Demonstrable sales skills - cold calling will be a huge part of the job
- Dynamic, confident and target driven self-starter
- Competent on the phone & with Microsoft Office
You can apply for this role of Graduate Associate Programmatic Trader now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.