Up to £25000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
I am working with a London based boutique performance marketing and advertising agency that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, they are looking for a Graduate Campaign Analyst who has a keen interest in digital marketing and strong analytical skills to join their campaign management team. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
As a Graduate Campaign Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new areas for growth across their expanding products through data analysis
- Plan digital campaign strategies for clients
- Run tests to improve and optimise campaigns
- Collect, track and and report back data from digital campaigns
- Analyse paid search campaign data to identify trends
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- Provide clients with campaign insights
- Work alongside other members of the team
- 2:1 in an undergraduate analytical degree
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
- Highly confident using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative coming up with new ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive
You can apply for this Graduate Campaign Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.