City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a well- established, market leader in programmatic and digital brand advertising. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, they provide bespoke data targeting and integrated digital brand campaigns on behalf of their clients.
They are on the hunt for graduate talent to kick start a rewarding career in this Graduate Campaign Executive role. You'll learn how the campaign cycle works from start to finish.
With on the job training and many chances for progression, this is a great opportunity to kick start your graduate career in digital marketing in a brilliant Graduate Campaign Executive role.
As a Graduate Campaign Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Building knowledge of digital media campaign management
- Coordinating the launch of new campaigns
- Monitoring delivery of campaigns, comparing internal data with agency reports
- Working in a client facing environment, communicating daily with clients
- Reporting and analysing campaign performance to create measurables
- Working on Adhoc projects
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1
- Excel skills: Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Passion for digital marketing
- A strong communicator
- Client facing experience is a plus
- Personable and friendly
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.