Up to £23000 per annum + excellent benefits
24 days ago
Do you love problem solving and have a keen eye for detail? This role of Graduate Campaign Executive could be for you! I am working with one of the UK's most well-known digital brands that has a fantastic reputation. They provide both clients and individuals with the tools they need in order to make decisions around buying or renting properties who are in the forefront of digital marketing and advertising.
My client is looking for a Graduate who has a keen interest in Digital Marketing and strong analytical skills to join their busy paid social team. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
As a Graduate Campaign Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and optimising advertising campaigns
- Assisting with executing an exciting new PPC product, working across Google Adwords & Facebook ad platform
- Driving traffic and new leads
- Optimising campaigns against sales and margin goals
- Monitoring campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- Analysing of paid search campaign data - identify trends
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate degree
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox