City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Graduate Campaign Executive - Digital Marketing, London, £25,000
My client is an exciting Marketing Intelligence business who are recognised globally by their impressive portfolio of clients. They are experts at digging into digital data to provide clients with helpful insights to improve their marketing strategies.
They are on the hunt for graduate talent to join the business in this exciting campaign executive (adops) role. In this position, you'll be focusing on the smooth, efficient running of digital media campaigns. You will manage pre campaign launch, analysis of the ongoing campaign and reporting thereafter.
With many perks including a free lunch every day, this is not a role you want to miss out on. Please waste no time and apply to this Graduate Campaign Executive role in London today!
As the Graduate Campaign Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing traffic display and video creatives
- Troubleshooting creative, campaign and tracking from ad verification platforms
- Conducting holistic inventory analysis and reporting
- Working closely with data sets
- Managing technical elements of campaign launch
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Excel skills: Pivot Tables or Vlookups
- A STEM degree or relevant
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An enthusiastic problem solver
- Good communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Campaign Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.