Up to £20000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Graduate Campaign Executive - Media - £20 000
I am working with a London start-up who are looking for a Campaign Executive to join their growing Campaign Management team. They partner with international technology vendors across the globe to ensure their clients are attracting the right audience through lead generation, market research and brand awareness through targeted marketing. They are looking for a bright self-starter who is looking to kickstart their career in digital media. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or their first job in media with lot's of responsibility from the start!
- Ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Set up and launch client campaigns
- Make sure all campaigns are running smoothly across platforms
- Report back on campaign performance and forecast trends
- Analyse campaign response rates
- Ensure the internal database is maintained and updated
- Troubleshoot campaigns where required
- Educated to degree level, minimum of 2:1 or above
- Passionate about digital media
- Comfortable working with data and numbers
- Highly confident using Excel including pivot tables and vlookuos
- Well-organised and able to multitask
- Quick learner
- Self-motivated and ability to think on your feet
- Great communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.