Up to £22000 per annum
8 months ago
This is an exciting new role for a graduate to build their career within the financial news and media industry as a Graduate Client Relationship Manager. This company are a well-established B2B publisher specialising in finance and wealth management. They also run 45 events and initiatives per annum.
This new role of Graduate Client Relationship Manager is a blend of sales, new and existing client development, lead qualification and to support the Business Development team. What you will be up to consists of:
- Creating new business engagement and lead qualifications
- Booking meetings with potential clients
- Supporting the Commercial Director on a day to day
- Attending industry events and delegate management
- Adhoc administration tasks including diary management, putting together proposals
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 and above
- Confident communicator and a real people person
- Driven and forward thinking, ability to problem solve
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Sales experience or client facing experience is desirable
- An interest in finance would be desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.