City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Graduate Client Relationship Manager - Technology - London - £23K
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Graduate Client Relationship Manager to work with a world-leading Digital Marketing Technology business that maximises the online sales of Brands and Retailers globally. Everyone is focused on succeeding - for the team, for themselves and for the business so if you are looking for a fast paced, client facing role then this is the perfect match for you.
Graduate Client Relationship Managers are key members of the customer service team with the opportunity to work with huge household brand names. You will become a key player for large scale international marketing campaigns and also sit in the front row for big data conversations and cutting-edge innovations. Do you want to be the best in the game?
As the Graduate Client Relationship Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- To drive revenue growth across your portfolio of clients through converting sales opportunities
- Prepare and lead high-level face-to-face meetings between clients and stakeholders
- Manage key internal relationships to drive success for your clients
- Managing all opportunities from start to finish through Salesforce in order to create a professional funnel management process
- Contributing to the development of new business opportunities
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Demonstrable sales experience in building client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Desirable - Commercial sales experience
You can apply for this role of Graduate Associate Programmatic Trader now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox