Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting new role for a graduate to build their career within the financial news and media industry. This company are a well-established B2B publisher specialising in finance and wealth management. They also run 45 events and initiatives per annum.
This new role is a blend of sales, new and existing client development, lead qualification and to support the Business Development team. What you will be up to consists of:
- Creating new business engagement and lead qualifications
- Booking meetings with potential clients
- Supporting the Commercial Director on a day to day
- Attending industry events and delegate management
- Adhoc administration tasks including diary management, putting together proposals
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 and above
- Confident communicator and a real people person
- Driven and forward thinking, ability to problem solve
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Sales experience or client facing experience is desirable
- An interest in finance would be desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox