City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
21 days ago
Graduate Client Support - Digital Media Agency - London - £25K
Our client is a large agency looking to add a graduate client support to their team. As a client support you will be aiding the support directors in managing client accounts. You will be supporting everything from the account handling to the coordination of new business leads. This is a great opportunity for graduates!
- Training Scheme - Have your own personalised training programme to help you learn and develop at your pace.
- Opportunities - Great opportunities within the company to progress up the ladder.
- Salary - Start on a great graduate salary of £25K with bonus opportunities within 6 months!
As the graduate client support, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the support directors to manage client accounts.
- Carry out background analysis on clients to have a better understanding of their wants and needs.
- Help with the coordination of relevant departments to ensure all clients receive great service.
- Being the source of contact for clients.
- Overseeing the operations and administration task for client support.
- To have achieved a degree (minimum 2:1)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative experience is strongly favourable
- A desire to play a key role in contributing to ideas that will be beneficial to the company
You can apply for this role of graduate client support now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox