£25000 - £27000 per annum + OTE and benefits
7 months ago
Are you money motivated and looking to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy building relationships with others? I am working with a leading communications technology business, they have a global presence with offices in London, New York and across Europe. They are looking to expand their thriving Sales team, you would get to work with some of the biggest Fortune 500 brands in the world including Unilever, HP, Rolls Royce and more. This is a role that comes with a lot of progression in the first 12 months and a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing business within the technology space.
- Research leads, pitch and qualify new business
- Use a consultative approach to maximise revenue
- Attend client meetings
- Become an expert on their product
- Work with other teams to cross and up sell
- Ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Maintain and update the internal CRM system
- University Degree level educated, 2:1 or above
- An interested in the technology space
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and team player
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.