£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to make a big impact on a growing company who are the industry leaders. Well established in their market, they are looking for a bright and confident graduate conference producer to help this company move forward. You will use your creative mindset to take charge of the agenda and speaker line-up.
- Research hot topics, key trends and target markets
- Creating databases
- Writing sales orientated agendas and copy for marketing campaigns
- Sourcing speakers by telephone and face-to-face
- Taking charge of the organisation of the speakers on the day
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Professional and friendly manner
- Keen eye for detail and great proof reading
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great at problem solving, using your own initiative
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox