City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Graduate Creative Executive - Media Owner - £22,000
Our client is a international B2B Media Owner and looking to take on a graduate into this hybrid role. This fantastic opportunity will give you experience in both the creative aspect of marketing and also Analytical. They are looking for someone with a creative background and passion for writing and ability to also work with data.
What the role involves?
Duties in this role include:
- Content management and B2B client research research
- Digital campaign set up and management
- Manage the creative and trafficking of the online campaigns
- Optimisation of online campaigns
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of online campaigns
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above in subjects such as Journalism, English, Humanities and politics
- Great written skills and evidence to back this up
- A methodical thinker with strong research skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of pivot tables
- Great organisational and time management skills
- A strong communicator - who can translate technical detail into a simple summary
- A self-starter who can think on your feet and wants to go the extra mile
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Samantha O'Neill, Manager, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.