City of London, London
£26000 - £29000 per annum
27 days ago
Graduate Creative Data Analyst, Marketing, London, £26,000 - £29,000
An exciting London based start-up is looking for a graduate analyst to join it's booming business. This London based role is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who desires a successful career in a data focused role that requires creative thinking. As a Graduate Creative Data Analyst, you will be on-boarded into a fantastic training programme which offers great exposure and responsibility from day one. Day to day, you will be analysing data, producing reports, and implementing your findings to come up with creative marketing solutions/strategies which support and the create success of the business. This job is predominately remote with meetings once a month
As the Graduate Creative Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- The management and application of data
- Communicating with teams across the business and supporting advertising campaigns with specialist data knowledge
- Creating reports on multiple data sets
- Brainstorming ideas to come up with creative solutions/strategies based on your findings
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline
- Strong Excel skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- A creative thinker
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Creative Data Analyst now by sending us your CV now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox