City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Graduate Creative Executive - Advertising Technology Business - London - £23k
My client is an advertising technology business specialising in social media working with clients such as Redbull, Cancer Research and Ticketmaster. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative marketing focused graduate to join a growing business, you will receive full training, opportunity to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
This role provides a fantastic career path for a graduate to move into a managerial role in the future, this is a chance for you to carve out your own role and get iinvolved in a real variety of duties.
- Website management
- Developing and improving the business brand
- Improving all sales collateral for example putting together sales proposals for the sales team
- Marketing duties such as mailshots
- Social Media management
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- MUST have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ InDesign etc)
- Ideally practical design skills from internship / experience
- Creative and passionate about developing a brand
- Fantastic communication skills
- Team player and keen to get involved in all areas of the business
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.