£23000 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Graduate CRM Executive - Online Media - £23,000 - London
I am working with one of the UK's most well-known online media publisher that has a fantastic reputation across the industry. They provide both clients and individuals with the tools they need in order to make decisions around buying or renting properties, the publisher is at the forefront of digital marketing and advertising. My client is looking for a Graduate who has a keen interest in Digital Marketing and is eager to learn, you be will taught by some of the best people in the industry. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Manage and deliver all email campaigns for their clients
- Manage client requirements are met and delivered seamlessly
- Update client records and process their orders
- Manage campaign schedules and report back to clients
- Proof read and test email campaigns ahead of time
- Amend creative content where necessary using HTML
- Work with clients to improve and optimise campaign performance
- Track the campaigns and put together future strategies
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate degree
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- Confident multi-tasking
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytically minded
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.