City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Customer Services Executive - Digital Marketing - £25,000
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in London. Their technology works on an algorithmic matching system which enables businesses to employ students at the touch of a button. This tech start-up is rapidly expanding and they're currently hiring for a Graduate Customer Services Executive to join their exciting team.
In this role, you will work alongside all areas of the business, your main responsibility will be acting as a point of contact to all students who use the app. You'll be speaking with an eclectic mix of individuals to provide excellent customer service and taking control of processes.
This role provides an opportunity for you to embark on their extensive graduate training scheme, before joining their customer service team with opportunity to progress quickly within the role.
Please note: This role is not your typical 9-5, its rotating shift patterns and weekend work is sometimes required.
If you are looking to gain some experience within an exciting start up, this graduate role will allow you to move across into different areas of the business and shape you as a young professional.
As the Graduate Customer Service Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to all students on the platform
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with students
- Helping to build and maintain the help centre
- Coming up with processes to resolve issues
- Reporting bugs to the tech team
- Becoming a voice for the students
- Learning how internal business processes work
- Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic and a great listener
- Experience within a customer-facing environment is preferred
- An interest in tech is a bonus
The fun stuff:
- Young, fun and hardworking culture
- Hire lots of graduates
- Experiencing hyper-growth
- Lots of team socials and events
- Booming tech start up
- Millennial style offices in the heart of London
You can apply for this role of Graduate Customer Services Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox