City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits
18 days ago
I am working with one of London's hottest start-ups who is looking for a Graduate to come and join their energetic operations team as a Customer Service Executive. They have received a huge amount of funding since launching and as a result are now a team of 200+ with global offices. As a Customer Service Executive you would be assisting their customers to make the best purchasing decisions when it comes to cars. This role would offer great training and the opportunity to progress very quickly, with amazing benefits including a dog-friendly office, regular socials and generous holiday.
- Assist thousands of customers with any queries they may have
- Communicate with customers on the phone, through email, live chat and social media
- Collect and analyse customer feedback
- Come up with new ideas and processes to improve efficiency
- Identify potential risks and opportunities for growth
- Working closely with the wider business to ensure customers are a priority
- Educated to undergraduate degree level
- Passionate about the digital industry
- Hugely customer focused
- Excellent communicator
- Natural relationship builder
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Great listening skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox