£20000 - £23000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a new London based technology start up, which is growing rapidly! Although new they already have some great clients onboard within their specialisation of fashion/beauty/luxury brands.
The platform helps brands launch new product onto the market. There are so many ways brands can engage the market; sampling, events, PR, influencers, email etc. - this tech manages, monitors and optimises these channels, and now they're looking for a Graduate Customer Success Specialist!
If you have a passion within the fashion, beauty & PR industries & are looking for your first step into this industry, this is the Graduate Customer Success Specialist role for you!
As a Graduate Customer Success Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Build, maintain and nurture solid and professional relationships with all assigned accounts. Increase user adoption and ensure client retention
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Ensure smooth handover process from Sales team for clients.
- Lead implementation success: identifying specific client needs, analysing site configuration, and completing all initial on-boarding and training
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline - 2.1 or above
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, "do-er" with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
Apply Now -
To apply for this Graduate Customer Success Specialist role, you MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.