£20000 - £24000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Account Executive- Luxury fashion- Competitive salary + benefits
Our client is a Luxury fashion brand. Having launched in 2009, the company has grown to be a one stop shop for all of your holiday needs!
With products across 300 of the globes most prestigious stores, and a number of luxury boutiques across London the brand are looking to continue their incredible year on year growth.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant company benefits
- International company with heaps of opportunity for a strong graduate
- Supporting with inbound customer queries and account management
- Support in creation of marketing collateral & CRM management
- Monitor and organise all client requests and requirements
- Active interest in building and supporting brands reputation
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in luxury retail or customer services would be advantageous
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Experience working with CRM systems
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter - you will have many opportunities for career development through training
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.