City of London, London
£23000 - £26000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is an exciting start-up based in London, who are dominating the mobile app market with specialised ads. They help an array of apps advertise through social media platforms and regularly keep their clients updated with their performance and data. They are showing no signs of slowing down and are looking for a recent graduate to join their team as a Data Analyst!
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain autonomy and independence from day one, whilst learning the fundamentals of performance marketing.
If you are looking to utilise your analytical skills, kick start your graduate career and work within a growing business, waste no time and apply to this graduate analyst role in London today.
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients to gather information
- Developing, analysing and optimising engaging advertising campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance
- Data analysis, creating measurable's
- AB Testing
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- An analytical degree
- Confident with Pivot tables & Vlookups
- MUST have; Java Script, HTML, PHP
- Great with numbers and love problem solving
- Would like to be exposed to the marketing strategies of some of the most interesting apps out there
You can apply for this Graduate Data Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.