£22000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Our London based client is a large media owner with offices all over the UK and well-known publications. And now they're searching for a Graduate Data Analyst! This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-established company and learn from the ground up in a company that provide outstanding training and development
This exciting Graduate Data Analyst opportunity sits in the hub of the digital team where you will work in the data team assisting the sales teams on reporting, analysis and lead generation.
Duties in this Graduate Data Analyst role include:
- Analysis of the market along with giving insight to ensure the sales team can go after new opportunities
- Assist with forecasting and planning
- Pulling reports and analysing the data
- Pulling and composing reports on revenue
- Adhoc duties to support the team
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Passion for technology and online advertising
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Excel in pivot tables
- Passion for Digital advertising
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this Graduate Data Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.