£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a large media owner with offices all over the UK and well-known publications. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-established company and learn from the ground up in a company that provide outstanding training and development
This exciting graduate opportunity sits in the hub of the digital team where you will work in the data team assisting the sales teams on reporting, analysis and lead generation.
Duties in this role include:
- Analysis of the market along with giving insight to ensure the sales team can go after new opportunities
- Assist with forecasting and planning
- Pulling reports and analysing the data
- Pulling and composing reports on revenue
- Adhoc duties to support the team
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Passion for technology and online advertising
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Excel in pivot tables
- Passion for Digital advertising
- Skills in Python / R
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager – Sphere Future Talent Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.