£22000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits
24 days ago
Graduate Data Analyst - Digital Media - London - £22k-£24k
An award winning international media owner, with a global presence of nearly 50 million customers a month are looking to build out their Operations team. The business is renowned for creating world-class content and showcasing advertising across multiple platforms including online, tablet, mobile devices and print. This is a role that would expose you to both campaign management, programmatic advertising and advertising technology.
Reporting into the Lead Campaign Manager, responsibilities include:
- Digital campaign management including trafficking and optimisation
- Provide an insight and analysis into current advertising availability across the brands websites
- Ensure campaigns are delivered efficiently
- Analyse and provide insight into consumer behaviour across websites to aid with campaign delivery
- Support the digital sales team to reach their targets
- Mange and monitor online ad campaigns using spreadsheets
- Highlight any issues or problems with the delivery of campaigns
- 2:1 or above from a top UK university in a numerical degree
- Highly proficient working with SQL, Excel and large data sets
- Knowledge of Python beneficial
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a good understanding of current digital advertising trends
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to tackle problems both strategically and analytically
- Strong quantitative skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox