City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Digital Media, London, £22,000
An independent media agency is looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to join its ambitious and talented Data Quality team. This media agency has offices worldwide across four continents and works with the big names in the industry. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will assist in maintaining data accuracy across a wide range of systems and data sets.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Validating media plans
- Managing the budget file
- Comparatively analysing data against previous months results
- Producing reports
- Updating the global media reporting system
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a degree with a high analytical capacity
- Ideally had experience with large sets of data
- Proficient Excel skills, with pivot table experience
- Strong communication skills, ideally with client facing experience
- A real passion for the digital/technology industry
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox