City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
7 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Digital Media, London, £22,000
One of the largest global communications groups is looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to join its world class Programmatic team. You would be part of a leading strategic media and marketing team which works with some of the most recognisable brands out there. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will be on-boarded onto one of the best training schemes in the industry. As part of the programmatic team, you will be using data and technology to revolutionise media buying providing unprecedented targeting and efficiency.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily campaign optimisation and analysis
- Weekly analysis, reports and testing of programmatic dimensions and management statistics
- Run new product testing
- Build knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem and the modern media agency
- Present visualisation of data to clients and manage client relationships
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a degree in an analytic or quantitative discipline
- Ideally had experience with large sets of data, and proficient in Excel
- A real passion for technology and an enthusiasm for digital
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.