£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Media Owner, Liverpool, £22,000
Our client is a large media owner with well know publications in the UK. This Liverpool based role is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who desires a successful career in a data focused role. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will be on-boarded into a fantastic training programme which offers great exposure and responsibility from day one. Day to day, you will be analysing data, producing reports, and spotting new opportunities which support and the create success of the business.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- The management and application of data
- Seeking out commercial opportunities within your data set
- Communicating with the sales team and supporting advertising campaigns with specialist data knowledge
- Creating reports on multiple data sets
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline
- Ideally had experience with large sets of data
- Confident producing reports on data and delivering those reports to clients
- A real passion for digital technology and telling a story through data
- Has excellent communication skills
- Lives a commutable distance to Liverpool
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox