City of London, London
Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Technology, London, £40,000
Our client is a well-known technology company that expands the whole of the UK who are seeking a Graduate Analyst to help build out new and exciting data-based projects. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will receive extensive training to propel your career to the next level. Day to day, you will be analysing data, supporting the Data Team, and communicating your findings to clients.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing data across multiple platforms
- Presenting data in an accessible way
- Using data to optimise functions and tell a story
- Producing reports and presenting your findings
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted)
- Experience with sequel and Data Visualisation software
- Strong communication skills, and the confidence to present your work
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox