City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum
28 days ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Technology, London, £30,000
Our client is a large tech company working within the gaming industry. This London based role is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who desires a successful career in a data focused role. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will be on-boarded into a fantastic training programme which offers great exposure and responsibility from day one. Day to day, you will be analysing data, producing reports, and spotting new opportunities which support and the create success of the business.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- The management and application of data
- Communicating with teams across the business and supporting advertising campaigns with specialist data knowledge
- Creating reports on multiple data sets
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline
- Ideally had experience with large sets of data and SQL
- Confident producing reports on data and delivering those reports to clients
- Has excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox