City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Media Publisher, London, £22,000 - £24,000
A well-known media publisher is looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to join its ambitious and talented Data Analyst team. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will assist in optimising the publishers reach across various online platforms. You will join an expanding team of top data analysts and receive top grade training that includes learning a programming language of your choice!
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Pulling reports and analysing data
- Managing online data and spotting trends
- Conversing with different teams to ensure the optimisation of content
- Presenting your reports and results
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a degree with a high analytical capacity (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- Ideally had experience with large sets of data
- Proficient Excel skills (google/Adobe analytics experience would also be a bonus)
- A real passion for the digital industry
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.