5 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst (Digital) - London - 24k
Our client is a well-established company that has been growing massively in the past few years. They are currently looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London. The new Graduate Data Analyst will have the opportunity to build a successful career in a data focused role.
This includes learning everything about analysis and optimisation of online campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and gain experience in Digital advertising and strategy!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn everything about analysis and automation of online campaigns
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- The management and application of data to improve business decisions
- Development and implementation of their new technology across different channels (training provided)
- Work closely with different teams (Marketing, Creative, Product, Data Science, etc.). Create reports on multiple data sets to improve their acquisition strategy
- Automate and analyse their new online campaigns and give insight into optimisation and strategy
- Learn new data analysis software used for digital campaigns
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about Tech and Digital
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of pivot tables and Vlookups
- Great communications skills and teamworking
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.