14 days ago
Graduate Data Analyst - £23,000 - London
Our client is a well-established company with a growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a love for digital and technology who can take full responsibility of the data analysis behind campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about data analysis in the digital industry!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn everything about campaign set up, tracking and optimisation
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Data analyst, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital advertising, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaign delivery from start to end to ensure they are in line with client's goals
- Analysis and tracking of all live digital campaigns
- Create reports and provide data-led solutions for campaign optimisation
- Provide insight into campaign performance and report back into your team and to clients
- Understand client's aims and maximise the campaign's profitability
- Use data to help the team with forecasting and planning
- Recent graduate or 2022 graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about digital technology
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of pivot tables
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Previous experience writing and presenting reports is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox