City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst - Digital Marketing Agency - London - £22-24k
Our client is a growing agency, looking to add a driven graduate data analyst to their data team. As a graduate data analyst, you will be working on live campaigns handling large sets of data for some of the largest global brands in the world. You will work alongside a team of analyst to help you progress and develop into a well-rounded data analyst.
- Work with some of the largest brands globally helping them with their analysis.
- Mentor programme with senior analyst aiding your progression.
- Fantastic social culture with a number of work events in place annually.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing reports on live campaign data.
- Managing large data sets and producing visualisations enabling to see trends and patterns.
- Liaising with clients to further update them on the progression of their campaigns.
- Spotting regular patterns and working with internal teams to help amend the campaigns.
- Minimum 2:1 from a university degree.
- A passionate graduate with a desire to work within data.
- Ann understanding of handling data within excel is a massive advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox