City of London, London
9 months ago
I am working with one of the largest eCommerce marketplaces in the UK, who are on the search for a Data Analyst to join their expanding Marketing department. They work with some of the most reputable business' in the UK to offer a variety of services and products for their customers across their website and mobile platforms. You will be responsible for providing data-driven insights and decision making around their digital campaigns. This is great opportunity for somebody who is keen to apply their analytical skills in a commercial environment.
- Use data to understand and analyse business performance
- Run and send out daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Analyse and optimise marketing budgets
- Identify and explain trends in data
- Present insights and research
- Optimise campaigns through data
- Make recommendations and improvements for future campaigns to improve results
- Stay updated with industry trends
- Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate analytical degree
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Highly confident creating reports in Excel
- Confident problem-solver
- Very high attention to detail
- Passionate and entrepreneurial
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communications both verbally and written
- Strong organisational skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.