City of London, London
4 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst, Technology, London, £28,000
Our client is a highly successful and established SaaS technology platform based in the heart of London. They now have a wealth of funding behind them and are on the hunt for analytical graduates!
This is a great opportunity for an analytical graduate to kick start a data driven career within technology. If you would like to find out more, waste no time and apply to this graduate job today!
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and analysing company data
- Working closely with the wider team to discuss business performance
- Creating business strategies
- Working with Excel and data visualisation software's
- Ensuring company data is accurate
- AB testing
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Technical skills are a plus
- Must have an analytical degree or experience in a similar position
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot tables and Vlookups
- Interested in AB testing
- Great with numbers and love problem solving
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.