City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Graduate Delegate Manager - Events - £22,000 - £24,000
With a large client base, they help through a variety of services including live experiences, exhibitions, physical environments and logistics. They are looking for a Delegate Manager to support the Project Manager and designated team in the effective and timely delivery of the delegate management of clients, pre, onsite and postproduction.
- Venue searching
- Organising administration, travel and accommodation requirements
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Work closely with key suppliers
- Making sure all events related documents are maintained and filed properly
- Providing high quality support onsite
- Opportunity to travel internationally to assist with the events
- Recent events degree achieving 2.1 or above
- Experience working in events (placement year)
- Knowledge of CVENT registration system
- Highly motivated, proactive and organised
- Quality communication skills, verbal and written
- Keen eye for detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.