City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
28 days ago
Graduate Delegate Manager - Events - £22,000 - £24,000
With a large client base, they help through a variety of services including live experiences, exhibitions, physical environments and logistics. They are looking for a Delegate Manager to support the Project Manager and designated team in the effective and timely delivery of the delegate management of clients, pre, onsite and postproduction.
- Venue searching
- Organising administration, travel and accommodation requirements
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Work closely with key suppliers
- Making sure all events related documents are maintained and filed properly
- Providing high quality support onsite
- Opportunity to travel internationally to assist with the events
- Recent events degree achieving 2.1 or above
- Experience working in events (placement year)
- Knowledge of CVENT registration system
- Highly motivated, proactive and organised
- Quality communication skills, verbal and written
- Keen eye for detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox