City of London, London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Graduate Designer - Digital Marketing - £18,000 - £22,000
Our client is an exciting agency who specialises in mobile app advertising. With clients like Apple and Google, they are a leading agency within the Digital Marketing sector. They have a wealth of funding behind them and they are on the hunt for new graduate talent to join their team.
As a creative designer, you'll be experienced in Photoshop and Animation and will work in a hybrid role using your design skills to improve the visual narrative of clients within the App store. You'll also embark on a training scheme will teach you about marketing campaigns and taking briefs from clients. This is the perfect role for a graduate to get a foot within the door with lots to learn.
If you have recently graduated and are interesting in using your design skills whilst learning the fundamentals of marketing, waste no time and apply to this graduate designer role today.
- Taking creative briefs from clients
- Using your design skills to create relevant and visually pleasing advertising
- Creating short animations
- Learning about campaign set up, monitoring and optimisation
- Helping design the website
- Assisting with event organisation
- A graduate with a minimum of a 2:1
- Design skills, graphics, animation, photoshop, adobe suite
- A passion for digital advertising
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience with sales decks is a massive plus
- Ability to work to deadlines
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.