City of London, London
£24000 - £27000 per annum
6 days ago
Graduate Designer - Technology - London - £24,000 - £27,000
My client is the leading in-game advertising platform who's technology enables brands to place their programmatic ads within video games. They create a realistic experience that respects and enhances the gameplay environment.
They are looking for a graduate designer to join the team in London to help kick start your design career.
If you're a graduate designer who's looking or for a new challenge, waste no time and apply to this role today.
As the Graduate Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the marketing teams with creating collateral
- Providing design support to marketing helping build PowerPoint presentations for clients
- Creating custom game mock-ups in Photoshop
- Sticking to brand guidelines
- Image manipulation
- A recent graduate with a BA/BSc in Design or similar
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a broad range of creativity
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A good sense of humour
- Adobe creative suite skills are a must
- Experience with motion design and animation
- Familiarity with digital product design
You can apply for this role of Graduate Designer now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox