City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Designer, London £25k - £28k
My client is an award-winning international media group and leading digital business. They are looking for a talented creator with experience of producing eye-catching and engaging graphic designs. The graduate designer will also have a natural creative ability in high quality social design, motion graphics and innovative storytelling. You will be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
If you have recently graduated and have a long term goal of success, then there is extensive career progression and training available.
As the Graduate Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of design and graphics for sales materials, proposals, projects and clients
- Curating designs across all placements on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and TikTok.
- Create brand templates for all social media platforms and placements including stories
- Create infographics across social and content
- Quarterly bonus paid
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Exceptional storytelling and creative ideas
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
You can apply for this role of Graduate Designer now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox