£22000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits
3 months ago
I am working with one of world's largest media and entertainment groups who is looking for a graduate to come and join their growing digital operations team in the roles of Graduate Digital Adveritising Operations Assistant.
The company is renowned for its radio stations and music television channels. Headquartered in central London, the business keeps over 20 million viewers and listeners globally entertained each week.
This role would suit a recent analytical graduate who is looking to begin their career in the digital space with a world-renowned company.
As a Graduate Digital Operations Assistant, you will:
- Assist with the delivery of campaigns across digital audio, mobile, display and video advertising
- Work alongside the sales team to drive client campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are on time and correct
- Maintain and optimise all campaigns
- Create campaign reports to monitor campaign performance
- Troubleshoot any technical issues campaigns might face
- Work closely with ad technology partners
- Assist with any wider projects the team might need assistance with
- University degree with a 2:1 or above
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail essential
- Passion for the digital industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient with Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Proactive nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here