6 months ago
Graduate Digital Data Analyst - London - 24k
Our client is a well-established company with a growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a love for digital and online advertising who can take full responsibility of the data analysis behind campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about data analysis in the digital industry!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how digital advertising works and how campaigns are set up from start to end
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Digital Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital advertising, your responsibilities will include:
- Join the Data Science team and learn everything about data analysis for campaigns, sales and website analytics
- Create reports and provide data-led solutions for campaign optimisation
- Execute different tests to improve campaign performance, identify new trends and drive business growth
- Support the Account Management team with campaign strategy and reporting to clients
- Building and maintenance of dashboards to keep your team and clients updated on campaign performance
- Get full training on data analysis for online campaigns and data visualization tools
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about data, media and online advertising
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of Pivot tables + Vlookups
- Great communications skills and team working
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Digital Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.