6 months ago
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive - London - 22k
Our client is a well-established company with a growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in Central London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can support the team and help their clients increase their online presence and digital marketing activity. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Digital Marketing!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to have full ownership of Digital planning and execution across different channels
- Full training around Digital Marketing campaigns and brilliant career development
As their new Graduate Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in Digital Marketing campaigns, your responsibilities will include:
- Help plan online campaigns from start to end while directly reporting to the Marketing Director
- Use different analytic tools to track and report on performance, demographics, trends, etc. (training provided)
- Provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Build relationships with external partners and become the key point of contact for any queries
- Carry out research to identify key trends, increase engagement and bring new opportunities to the company
- Support with campaign delivery on different digital channels like PPC or SEO (training provided)
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Right to work in the UK
- Excel skills a MUST with knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and with external partners
- Team worker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in Digital marketing, Social Media or using Google Analytics is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Digital Marketing Executive by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.