City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum + excellent benefits
10 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - London - £25 000-£27 000
I am working with one of the UK's fastest growing technology brands, they have huge expansion plans and are looking for a graduate to come in and join their Digital Marketing team. They help their clients grow and reach customers through leading technology and cross-channel marketing. They currently have offices in London and the USA with plans to open additional offices. The company has won numerous awards for company culture and you will be working alongside world class digital marketers to help you develop your career. This opportunity will involve management and marketing of campaigns with the goal of improving campaign performance.
- Assist with the global marketing strategy to help launch new products
- Maximise profit for clients through the launch of new products in new and existing sectors
- Use all digital channels to maximise profit
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- From analysis identify trends and areas of growth
- University degree level educated 2:1 or above
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills
- Understanding and interesting in Digital Marketing
- Industry experience preferable
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox