Grad DMg Trainee_1645442702
3 months ago
Graduate Digital Marketing Trainee- London - 22k
Our client is a well-established agency who's been growing exponentially since 2018. Currently having offices all over Europe, they are looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Digital Marketing!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how digital advertising works and how campaigns are set up from start to end
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Digital Marketing trainee, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital advertising, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Paid campaigns from start to end to ensure they are in line with client's goals
- Support the Account Management team with campaign strategy and campaign delivery
- Keep clients updated on campaign performance and provide them with the best recommendations
- Support the Strategy team by conducting research about industry, competitors, and trends across Paid Media and PPC
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about online digital marketing
- Strong excel skills a MUST
- Great communications skills and team working
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
- Good communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Digital Marketing trainee now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.