City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
27 days ago
Graduate Events Coordinator - Conference Events - £22k-£24k (Depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to make a big impact on a growing company who are the industry leaders. Well established in their market, they are looking for a bright and confident graduate events coordinator to help this company move forward. You will use your creative mindset to take charge of the agenda and speaker line-up.
- Organising and running events from start to finish
- Troubleshooting onsite
- Liaising with sponsors, speakers and exhibitors and venues
- Communicating with customers on the phone and in person
- Post-conference evaluation and follow-ups
- General administration
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Professional and friendly manner
- Keen eye for detail and great proof reading
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great at problem solving, using your own initiative
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure
- 1 year's events experience is essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox