City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Graduate Events Coordinator - Conference Events - £22k-£24k (Depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to make a big impact on a growing company who are the industry leaders. Well established in their market, they are looking for a bright and confident graduate events coordinator to help this company move forward. You will use your creative mindset to take charge of the agenda and speaker line-up.
- Organising and running events from start to finish
- Troubleshooting onsite
- Liaising with sponsors, speakers and exhibitors and venues
- Communicating with customers on the phone and in person
- Post-conference evaluation and follow-ups
- General administration
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Professional and friendly manner
- Keen eye for detail and great proof reading
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great at problem solving, using your own initiative
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure
- 1 year's events experience is essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.