City of London, London
Up to £22800 per annum
22 days ago
This is an amazing London based opportunity for a recent graduate to develop their marketing skills on this new journey with an events conference company who are the industry leaders. They are looking for a Graduate Events Marketing Assistant to help expand their fast-growing team.
This is a 6-month contract with the potential to be permanent
As a Graduate Events Marketing Assistant, your responsibilites will include:
- Organizing and implementing marketing plans
- Supporting the conference organiser with managing media partner relationships
- You will use your initiative to negotiate contract and paid partnership for each event/campaign
- Monthly, quarterly and annually to make sure targets are being met
- Using google analytics to analyse marketing campaigns
- Inventing your own marketing schedule - suggesting new ways
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to devise marketing plans using the marketing mix
- Keen eye for detail and analytical
- Professional and friendly manner
- Great at problem solving, using your own initiative
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure
You can apply for this Graduate Events Marketing Assistant role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox