City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
This team is now looking for passionate and ambitious graduates who know a career in sales is where they will excel within a Graduate Events Sales role! You will start in a sales development role & given support and training to progress through a tailor-made career path, moulded & guided by your skills and ambitions.
So if this London based Graduate Events Sales role sounds like the right fit, then don't hesitate and apply now!
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Exciting growing events company
- Tailored personal development allowing you to gain hands-on experience
- Scoping target accounts & researching contacts
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone, email & LinkedIn
- Relationship building with potential clients
- Maintaining & updating sales records
- Recruiting and inviting VIP guests to events nationally
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above is a MUST
- Fantastic communication skills - you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Experience with content marketing is advantageous
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this Graduate Events Sales role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.