South West London, London
Up to £23000 per annum + excellent benefits
7 months ago
Graduate Finance Administrator - Online Media - £23 000 + excellent benefits - South West London
I am working with one of the UK's most renowned brands that is prevalent within the classified advertising space. They are looking for a Graduate Finance Administrator to join their busy Operations team, with modern, state of the art offices on the river in South West London. This is an excellent opportunity for any graduate who is looking for a career in a fast-paced environment, with so much scope for progression to fast-track their career in a fun, vibrant company, playing a pivotal role within the team.
Reporting into the Sales Operations Lead, responsibilities include:
- Assist with any finance related queries
- Help with any outstanding debt collection across their verticals
- Resolve any billing issues
- Chase up on delayed payments
- Ensure internal CRM data is maintained and updated
- Process credit notes and invoices
- Ensure outstanding payments are cleared timely and efficiently
- Support the needs of the Operations team
- University Degree level educated 2:1 or above
- An interested in the digital media and advertising space
- Administration experience, ideally finance related
- Confident communicator - both written and verbal
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Natural relationship builder
- High level of attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.